- Click-through rates x2 over industry standard
- 166 phone calls per month from Google Ads
- Doubled property website traffic
This Richmond portfolio of 7 apartment complexes and townhouses (Class B/C), between 50 and 200 units each, needed better marketing with defined results. The Owner/Manager wanted more control over their marketing message with Google Ads and felt one of their Internet Listing Services (ILS) could be dropped.
The Owner/Manager had recently rebranded and updated their websites when they contacted Rentbot. Their current ILS that was underperforming in the exposure and leads generated, and they wanted to improve their reach with SEO & AdWords. This would eventually save money, while dramatically increasing website traffic and website-generated leads
- Double-digit increases in overall traffic
- Average click-through rates (7.73%) that are double the industry standard (3.71%)
- 1,330 total phone calls
- Total traffic growth increased by 29% to 74% comparing year-over-year website sessions.
- New users on the websites doubled on average when compared comparing year-over-year.
- SEO benefits ranged from modest single digit percentage increases to 40%, 46% and 106% for one property.